If you are thinking of throwing a Cinco de Mayo party this year, go beyond the Taco Bell takeout. Make your fiesta memorable and chic (aka Instagrammable), without breaking the bank. Here’s how:
1. Fiesta Theme Backdrop: Give your guests a chance to create lasting memories while looking their finest in fiesta attire. with this backdrop. It’s perfect for either an indoor or outdoor party.
2. Cactus Garland: One of the easiest ways to amp up your decor is to use this cacti garland. [Insert cactus pun here].
3. Taco Bar Sign: It ain’t no party like a taco party so let your guests know what they’re in for right as they enter your home. This taco sign is a sure conversation starter while adding to the allure of the atmosphere.
4. Colorful Tablerunner: Bright striped serapes, or Mexican blankets, make the perfect tablecloths for a Cinco de Mayo fiesta.
5. Aztec Geometric Cushion Covers: Aztec patterns are vivid and bold, making it a great addition to home decor. We see them printed on every article of clothing, and their popularity is by no means slowing down.
We'll be the first to admit that we love a good margarita and some tacos on Cinco de Mayo, but when it comes to entertaining, there’s no need to stick to boring. Throwing a party with goods from Wish? Show us your party views by tagging us on Instagram and using the hashtag #WishCincodeMayo.